Archive for February, 2015
It’s undeniable that Katy Perry is one of those artists that are fun to watch. Her songs are just so catchy that they are guaranteed to give you an endless case of the Last Song Syndrome. More than her songs, her style just stands out well you can’t help but at least try to replicate. If you are a fan, it’s likely that you wanted to copy that distinct style of hers at least once in your life.
Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson aka Katy Perry has a quirky and fun style and experiments a lot with colors. So, if you want to embrace the Katy style but you’re clueless how, we got some neat tips and tricks for you.
On top of the list is getting to know Katy Perry more. What better way to do this than by seeing her in action. Katy Perry Zone would inform you of her tours and would give you the chance to see if she’s near you. Watching her actual performance would make you more inspired to mimic that awesome style.
Next, KP, as we all know is the queen of quirk. She is not afraid to experiment with colors and keep everything fun, yet sexy at the same time. Incorporating vibrant hues in your dress or shoes would make you shine like Katy.
She also exudes this vintage or pin-up vibe and is not afraid to show off her figure. Body hugging dresses or classic pieces bought from thrift shops could be an option. Katy does not shy away from prints, too. Adding quirky accessories to your ensemble would make you a step closer to nailing Ms. Perry’s signature style.
Hair and makeup should not be taken for granted, too. Katy has that signature black hair which she keeps really neat so styling it simple is a plus. She often keeps her makeup sweet so putting on a light foundation and a light pink blush and lipstick would do.
Finally, it is to say that a girl’s look is not complete without her signature scent. In this department, the best choice would be Katy’s own line of perfume which you can get at http://www.katyperryzone.com/perfume/. Spray on some and now you’re ready to go.
Bringing together a make-up kit for a chic is as important as bundling up an emergency medical kit. It is an emergency case! And since make-ups are for face and faces are delicate, we must work as neatly as possible when it comes to it. Proper hygiene is important and a tidy work area goes along with it.
1. Plan on where to put a certain product and stick to it- Brushes upright on the table, lipsticks and glosses altogether, powder and primers in the same drawer. But one thing you must always remember, to put them in a wrong place is an absolute no-no!
2. Fill a container with coffee beans and keep your brushes upright in it. The aroma of the coffee keeps you lively and it will go along well with a furniture wood vanity table. If you’re not into the smell of coffee, you can always use anything such as white beans, rice grains or water gel crystals would look really pretty, too.
3. If you don’t have enough space in the drawer, you can get a large cookie sheet and stick your products on it. To decorate, wrap the cookie sheet with a paper or fabric of your choice, and then glue small magnets at the back of each product. You can even frame it to make it stand out and add to decoration of your room.
4. Recycle old boxes. Use cereal and oatmeal boxes but you may use whatever you have at home. You can also make a whole chest with drawers made of cardboard.
5. Save your precious bathroom counter space by hanging up your products. No matter how much table space you have in your bathroom, it will never be enough. It may be a law of physics or something. That whenever there’s an empty space in your countertop, something or somebody has to fill it. Hang craft store pails on a shower rod, and put some ribbon to beautify it. You can even use mason jars for a rustic look.
6. If you’re a go-to girl, you may bring your make-up brushes without worrying about messing up the bristles by making a brush bag. You just need a pretty fabric of your choice, sew some division, place the brushes, and go!
Concerts can be a highlight of one’s life. Watching your beloved band in action, and hearing them sing your favorite songs live can easily be the best experience ever. Artists create art and you pay to see them work their magic. The best way to go to their performance is to honor their craft by presenting yourself well and looking at your best.
Each type of concert is different. What would work for a pop concert does not necessarily work for a techno one. It’s important to dress appropriately, depending on the genre. In this article, the focus is on rock concerts and the style tips that can make you say you are, indeed, ready to rock.
For your top, wear something comfortable, yet something that screams style such as shimmery and metallic blouses. Crop tops are the buzz today and pairing them with high-waist leather cigarette pants can create an impactful look. It’s recommended to opt for a palette of black, smoky grays, silver and gold, or bold colors.
It’s important to avoid layering regardless of the venue. The venue would be jam-packed and temperatures would definitely rise. Choosing comfort is still the way to go.
Another important thing is footwear. You’ll be standing for hours and stilettos and heels are the last thing you’ll need. Wear comfy and studded flats for practicality and an added dose of attitude. Your feet would be thankful afterwards.
Keep accessories to a minimum. Metallic cuffs and rings would usually do. Wear a water-proof makeup because a lot of sweating is guaranteed. Keeping it subtle would not overdo your whole look also.
In a sea full of people, it’s very irritating when the person in front of you would flip her hair in your face. This is why keeping your locks in check is essential. Tie them or keep them in bun. Be courteous to the people around you by pulling your hair back.
So you are now rock-concert ready. But, ultimately, there’s one thing you would have to need—your rock concert tickets! What better way to test your concert style knowledge than by attending the concert of Grammy-awarded band Imagine Dragons. For additional info on tour dates and schedule, see: http://www.musotickets.com/imagine-dragons-concert-tickets-tour-dates/
- Dressed-Up Dogs
- The Success of Models Turned Beauty Queens
- The Importance of Pampering Oneself
- How To Rock Katy Perry’s Style
- Organizing Make-ups